Excessive Fat Intake
You may have cellulite related to excessive fat intake if;
* It is situated mostly on buttocks
* It appears when you have never been very slim or skinny
* It appears due to your weight undergoing a yo-yo effect
* You feel hypostasis in your legs during evening hours
* Your cellulite is old, meaning that it appeared more than 5 years ago
* You have what are commonly known as fat folds on your sides
* You like salty food and prefer to eat in the evenings
Fat is like your reserve fuel supply. Fat is created by consuming more calories than your body expends throughout the day. These excess calories are converted to fuel for later usage. The best way to combat fat storage is to reduce caloric consumption and exercise more. Do this while maintaining a healthy nutrient rich diet.
Reduction of fatty foods such as butter is important as well. Try to eat more fresh food that does not need to be prepared, such as fruits or vegetables. High protein diets that lack excessive fat are good meat based choices as well. Fish, some types of meat, and eggs are good for this. White meat, fat free pork, rabbit, and tuna or sardines are good choices. In small amounts it is a good idea to consume cottage cheese and yogurt. However, you should strictly limit animal fats or butter. Cut down on the consumption of food items such as mutton, beef, regular cheese, white bread, and sweets.